The global automotive industry is massive and diverse. It represents significant opportunities, and threats, for contributors and investors. The automotive industry is becoming more and more dynamic and competitive, characterized by increasing globalization, industry association, diminishing margins and excessive capacity. In such a situation, the requirement to make every investment decision a sensible one is vital. Likewise there is actual requisite to completely comprehend each step of the value chain to achieve full benefit of investment.
IN THE PAST FEW YEARS, WE HAVE EXECUTED AUTOMOTIVE RESEARCH STUDIES IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Market evaluation for an automotive OEM manufacturer
- Study on factors behind brand switching in Automobile industry
- Brand preference study in two wheeler market through understanding competitive positioning, propensity to buy and consumer perceptions
- Concept testing study with reference to fuel efficient cars
- Brand perception among customers, brand value and brand image analysis with reference to low budget cars
- Concept testing study with reference to green vehicles, and understanding market potential, customers’ needs and expectation
- Distribution channel optimization in case of luxury cars
- Retail store buying experience with reference to sports cars
- Customer satisfaction survey on public transport
- Challenges and unmet need analysis of consumer with reference to logistic services.